Internship Business IT Management
Cape is a fast growing tech startup founded in 2019 as a part of Livewall Group. We provide a marketing automation toolset to our customers that helps them get digital marketing campaigns online faster and easier. Our suite allows customers to create dynamic creatives, ranging from video, to social, display and many other channels. Customers can publish their advertisements to any large advertisement platform. We are a fast growing company and we work with the biggest and best brands (KPN, Coolblue, Sony Music, Just Eat Takeaway.com, Airfrance, KLM, Expedia, Philips and many more).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern who can help Cape to go to the next level.
Some questions that we need help with are:
- How can we implement the process of automated testing in our existing product development process?
- How can we improve our onboarding process for the best customer experience?
- What is our next level support process that is automated but still feels very human?
- Bachelor (HBO) or Master student in IT & Business, Data management & business Intelligence, IT & Management or other relevant study
- Language: Dutch and/or English
- Available for 4-6 months
- Independent worker
- Proactive, eager to learn and able to solve complex issues
- Knows how to crack a joke once in a while
If you are interested and conform to our requirements we’d like to invite you for a meeting to discuss your university’s requirements and create a fitting assignment for you to work on at Cape.
What are you getting from us?
Cape is a great place to work, working together in the same office as our parent company we have a lot of expertise in all aspects of ICT. We are a young company with lots of young people and have a very open and free workplace culture. We are a result driven company and we just want to create awesome stuff! We want to get to know you and help you get the most of this internship. You will be receiving compensation in conformity with your branch for your internship at Cape.
Hard work pays off. Most of our graduate interns stick with us after they graduate and are offered an interesting job at Cape. What else to expect?
- Internship reimbursement of 300 euro gross per month.
- A laptop that you can use during your internship
- Friday afternoon drinks and several team building activities during the year.
Assignments of predecessor interns
Some of the projects where predecessor interns worked on:
- Setting up a audio rendering service
- Integration of our reporting tool based on real-time-data
- Integration of our visual analysis tool into a new self-learning API
- Optimisation of the testing process so that lead time shortens while quality assurance meets our bar.
And many others :)
Are you thrilled to start your internship at Cape? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cape is trusted by
Business Development Manager
Are you a true network builder and is identifying oppurtunities part of you DNA?Amsterdam
Video Marketing Intern
Are you a team player who can take online video content to the next level?Amsterdam or Tilburg